New mom to baby Thomas (8 months), married to Jason (my best friend), and grateful to be involved with Jacob and Jadyn (Jason’s children, 10 and 8), registered nurse and currently a stay-at-home mom in Las Vegas, aspiring yoga lover, and soon to be entrepreneur (starting a small business with my husband).
Thanks for visiting my first ever published blog…
25 Holiday Inspired Things I Want To Do:
1. Set up the tree and lights.
2. Make and decorate a gingerbread house.
4. Bake up some holiday treats.
5. Make a gift basket for a NICU and donate it.
6. Take Christmas inspired photographs.
7. Make a holiday candle holder from ice.
8. Countdown to 2012… have a New Year’s Eve party.
9. Find a make ahead breakfast for Christmas morning.
10. Have each child buy an ornament for the tree.
11. Listen to Christmas music.
12. Drink hot chocolate.
13. Make a homemade present for someone.
14. Read a couple of holiday books.
15. Drink eggnog.
16. Start a tradition with my baby.
17. Have fun Christmas shopping.
18. Skype with family on Christmas day.
19. Donate some toys and books to Big Brothers Big Sisters.
20. Mail holiday cards.
21. Holiday movie marathon.
22. Wrap presents.
23. Trek through the snow at Mount Charleston.
24. Get a head start on my New Year’s resolution… start running again.
25. Have a fun night out with Jason.
*Inspired by a freshly pressed post from Domestic Simplicity.