Last night it occurred to me that 9 months ago, I had my baby boy, Tommy. The time has gone by quickly and I remember bringing him home like it happened yesterday. The first couple of weeks are a blur due to the lack of sleep and excitement. I noticed how many expecting parents there are here on WordPress and thought this list may help.
10 things I love for a new baby & mom:
10. The Nap Nanny looks like a soft, comfortable wedge for baby. It keeps baby inclined, mimicking the curves of a car seat (which my baby often fell asleep in). Their site pictures mom doing yoga and showering alongside her baby tucked safely in the Nap Nanny.
9. A modern and trendy looking alternative to bottle drying racks… the Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack is free of BPA, PVC and phthalates. And It can hold your glass bottles in place (most drying racks cannot hold their weight).
8. The Organic Bloom has amazing frames for a nursery.
7. I would have loved a video baby monitor.
6. These cookies.
5. The best glass bottle.
4. Lullabies and soundscapes on Pandora, and a small stereo for the nursery.
3. My iPhone. To capture photos of my new baby of course (since we left our camera at home).
2. Johnson’s Baby Bedtime Bubble bath & Wash. Create a customized sleep profile for baby on the Johnson’s site here.
1. The perfect diaper bag. Made from materials safe for baby, not too large but enough room for essentials, organization a must. I have yet to find the perfect diaper bag and am now thinking about making my own line of organic diaper bags. I am hoping to blog about my new small business venture here, although any progress has as of late come to a halt (I’ll blame the holidays).
Stay tuned and in the meantime…If you are looking to purchase an organic or eco-friendly diaper bag check out Our Green House.
I would love your input…