A last-minute Valentine list:
1. Message in a bottle… Type a long message and roll to fit inside a small jar, lightly sand the lid and paint red.
2. Love letters. Shape a wire (from a coat hanger) into the word “love” and wrap with yarn.
3. DIY a valentine with your baby by making footprints with non-toxic paint. Combine with hearts & you have an original valentine’s day card.
5. The Hello! Lucky blog features free printables… love the banana valentine.
6. Chocolate espresso slow-cooker brownies recipe from the Naptime Chef.