I am honored to be nominated by Kelly from Cobwebs, Cupcakes & Crayons for a Liebster Blog Award! Thank you Kelly! Check out her amazing site for DIYs, recipes, and tips for organizing your home & life…
This award originally started in Germany and literally means “sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.” The Liebster Blog Award gives recognition to new bloggers, and allows the nominee to nominate 5 new blogs for this sweet award.
The rules are as follows: First you must pay-it-forward by nominating (& linking to) 5 other new blogs with 200 or fewer followers. Second, you must share 5 interesting things about yourself. And lastly, you must publish the Liebster Blog Award on your site, and link back to the person who nominated you for the award…
5 Blogs I follow and would like to nominate for the Liebster blog award:
Cinnamon & Apple is a fun, sweet blog containing DIYs, recipes, fashion & inspiration.
For the “modern homemaker,” this blog is written by 3 smart ladies who share delicious recipes, stylish decor, party tips, and more.
3. Urban Nugget
An Interior designer turned stay-at-home mom of 2 girls shares amazing photography, design, tips for health and fitness, music…
As the name implies, this posh blog is all about design, celebrations, cooking, creating and photography… This mom of 2 daughters has many lovely DIYs and photos to share.
A beautiful site all about DIYs, party ideas & decor and baking!
5 Facts about me (lvbaby):
1. I created this site thinking this would exclusively be about baby. Then I began to add in other elements that I love, all “creative” endeavors but often not baby centered at all. Lvbaby is definitely a mom and baby blog. Representing a bit of everything that has captured my imagination, from DIYs for the home, to ways for mom to relax & be inspired, to essentials for baby.
2. I am a very visual person and therefore love Pinterest (mylvbaby), pouring over photographs, and collecting journals to store all of my ideas.
3. I am a registered nurse however have been afforded the luxury of staying at home with my 16 month old son, Tommy. I love being a nurse, but for now my heart is at home building Lego towers, racing hot wheels and doing all the way cool stuff boys love to do.
4. Staying at home allows me time to work passionately on launching “Earth to Mom,” an organic line of baby bath accessories.
5. My husband, Jason, is my biggest support and the reason I live & blog in the fabulous city of Las Vegas.