It is almost that time of year again, the moment when the weather begins to feel cool, the leaves change color. With thoughts of football, pumpkin spice lattes, cinnamon, nutmeg… I love fall. I love the start of a new season, it always gives me energy and something to look forward to. The following comprises my list of inspiring ideas for the fall:
1. Go on a hike and collect fallen leaves for future crafty projects.
2. Add some fun to your favorite Halloween party drink. Love these Harry Potter inspired broomsticks from Hello My Name is Heather.
3. Decorate a pumpkin to match your personal style (traditional, modern, etc.)… Photo courtesy of Style Me Pretty.
4. Satisfy your cravings for pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Pumpkin cupcakes paired with a cream cheese frosting made from cinnamon & vanilla… Half Baked – the Cake Blog.
5. Make a scarf with step by step instructions by Put Up Your Dukes.
6. Get set for football season. This cheddar bacon dip looks amazing!
7. Make eerie art with your baby’s footprint… Ghost feet by Miner Moments.
8. Light a pumpkin spice candle and fill your home with fall inspired scents. Or make some potpourri on the stove by simmering cinnamon sticks with orange slices, cloves (I remember my mom doing this), grated ginger, etc.
9. Make a pumpkin glitter and glow with these instructions from Twig & Thistle.
10. Give thanks… with reminders of things to be grateful for written on cardstock & placed on branches. Simply Vintage Girl.